Friday, November 22, 2013

A rocket Computer! Lenovo IdeaCentre K410 Desktop i7-3770 Processor 3.4 GHz

Was a great value for the money. I do not like Windows 8, but can deal with that. Games and browsing are fast. Bought this Lenovo IdeaCentre K410 Desktop i7-3770 Processor 3.4 GHz for my video production company to replace some aging iMacs we were using as editing systems, this thing blows them completely out of the water.
Lenovo Outlet has Lenovo IdeaCentre K410 Desktop PC (Refurbished) on sale
I was debating between this computer and a Asus since i usually use Asus computers because of the speed I get out of them and the quality. A friend of mine who works on computers recommended the Lenova to me so I checked it out. What used to take me 14 hours to compress I can now do in an hour or two. If you're looking for raw power in a pre-built system without spending a fortune this one is a diamond in the rough.
Processor3.4 GHz Core i7-3770
RAM8 GB DDR3
Hard Drive2 TB SATA
Graphics CoprocessorNvidia GT630
Graphics Card Ram Size1024 MB
Wireless Type802.11bgn
Number of USB 2.0 Ports 4
Number of USB 3.0 Ports 2

The "out of the box" experience was painless, other than having to deal with Windows 8. The fans in this machine are extremely quiet, the machine feels solid. It would be nice if more of the USB ports were on top or in front, rather than in back, so far that's my only quibble.

As far as i can tell the Turbo option has no real effect at all on performance. I just leave it set to Turbo all the time. It's very quiet even with the graphics card and CPU at 100% load. Buy Lenovo IdeaCentre K410 Desktop i7-3770 Processor 3.4 GHz.

No comments:

Post a Comment