Sunday, July 21, 2013

Good for the price! Reviews iBuyPower GAMER POWER AM699 AMD FX-4130 3.8GHz Desktop

For the price I paid for this iBuyPower GAMER POWER AM699 AMD FX-4130 3.8GHz. You cant beat the performance. I play all kinds of games including MMo's. This thing never laggs. I also do all my business on this pc and it works great with no cons as of yet.
Get iBuyPower GAMER POWER AM699 Desktop (Black) for as low as $550.99
iBuypower almost always comes through, and my experience was no exception. Came in quite a big box, but worth it for all the protection the computer had. Computer was in very good shape exactly as described, and runs most games very smoothly. Definitely worth the price for $579.  Main reason for getting this one is I liked the price and that it can be upgraded. I like being able to add t what I got.
  • AMD FX-4130 (3.8GHz)
  • 8GB DDR3, Power Supply: 300 WATT
  • 1000 GB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
  • AMD Radeon 6670 1GB
  • Windows 8
The Gamer Power AM699 is configured to give you a balance of power and value, so you can enjoy optimal performance at a low, affordable cost. With every iBUYPOWER gaming pc, you can experience a new dimension of interactive gaming, media organization, and content creation. Equipped with amazing speeds, discrete graphics and high-quality hardware, these systems will just take your breath away!

The AMD Radeon 6670 runs most games with at least normal settings, 8GB of ram is all you need to handle any game out there, AMD FX-4130 is a great CPU, and a 1TB hard drive at 7200RPM will be more than enough to store all your music, games, videos, etc. The AZZA Solaris case has grown on me and I like that the system came with a keyboard and mouse.

I'll need to upgrade to a better graphics card for some upcoming games, but I knew I would eventually have to do that when I got it. In the meantime, iBuyPower GAMER POWER AM699 plays DmC, Tomb Raider, Skyrim, and Bioshock: Infinite on at least normal quality, and even high settings with a slight loss of FPS. Photoshop CS5 runs like a dream, after a few minor fixes due to a problem with all AMD cards running Adobe on a Windows 8 system.

All said and done, I'm very happy with this iBuyPower GAMER POWER AM699 AMD FX-4130 3.8GHz Desktop system. I look forward to upgrading the graphics card and power supply when I am able to afford the next tier's parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment