Sunday, July 21, 2013

Reviews CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra GUA250 AMD FX-4100 Gaming Desktop PC

The CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra GUA250 computer gets mostly 7.4s on the windows rating system which rates your computer on a scale of 1.0-7.9. Also the Keyboard and mouse that come with it are really high quality. The design is sleek and beautiful with the red LED lights inside is pretty cool! This is NOT the SUPER GAMER that will run anything at lightning speed at ultra high settings.
The Cyberpower Gamer Ultra GUA250 features AMD latest bulldozer FX 4100 quad-core CPU
I knew this. That said - This CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra GUA250 AMD FX-4100 Gaming Desktop is EXTREMELY powerful and has exceeded my expectations. I'm playing HIGH END GAMES that I wasn't expecting this system to run! It comes with a really good running system too. The Computer has much room to expand and upgrade to (not that you really need to upgrade it.) The Low-Price for this computer is kinda surprising for a awesome computer.
The graphics card is a Nvidia Geforce 610 which is really low running and very bad graphics, So I recommend that you upgrade to a better Graphics card.
  • AMD FX Series Quad Core FX 4100 Processor 3.6GHz
  • 8GB DDR3 RAM
  • 1TB Hard Drive
  • NVIDIA GeForce GT 520
  • Windows 7 Home Premium
The CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra GUA250 computer is a gaming rig, pure and simple. It did not come loaded with a bunch of software that I didn't want or need that would slow it down; bloatware as it's called. I only had a zynga start program that I quickly deleted.

The CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra GUA250 AMD FX-4100 Gaming PC price was great for the power and speed! And it glows red, the mouse glows blue. Attach a nice big monitor to it and start your gaming!  All-in-all, it's a good computer for the price, but with what I spent on upgrades and shipping, I potentially could have gotten a better computer altogether. I still really like what I got regardless. Just look around a bit at prices and everything before making a purchase. Hope this helped

No comments:

Post a Comment